Name: St. Charles Community College
President: Ronald Chesbrough
Campus Setting: Suburban, Large City
Year Established: 1986
2014 Fall Credit Enrollment
Part Time: 3,748
Full Time: 3,466
|High school dual-enrolled
& others (age 14-17)
Quote from the President
“St. Charles Community College (SCC) helps students succeed by providing an accessible, quality education. We do that with relevant programs, a supportive environment and a dedicated, experienced faculty and staff. One out of every four St. Charles County (Mo.) high school graduate chooses to attend SCC each year—more than attend any other college or university.”
- St. Charles Community College is the choice of nearly one in four St. Charles County high school graduates.
- SCC is the fourth largest of Missouri’s 12 community college districts.
- SCC graduates are well prepared for the workforce. Students in allied health programs such as Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Health Information Technology consistently exceed state and national pass rates for licensure. Frequently, pass rates of 100% have been achieved.
- An accredited, highly acclaimed on-campus Child Development Center is available at reduced fees for children of SCC students.
- The beautiful 12-building campus has won architectural awards for its innovative, contemporary “educational village” design.