AACC solicits images from member colleges for use as web banners on the AACC homepage. While we periodically make announcements on AACC's Facebook and Twitter accounts seeking submissions for certain themes, colleges are welcome to submit images highlighting what makes their school unique and notable.
Examples of school-submitted banners we have featured recently:
How to Submit
Send your images via email with the following specifications:
- 730 (width) pixels x 284 (height) pixels
- High resolution -- 300 dpi
- Any photographer credits to be used
- A brief description that gives context to the image
The criteria we use for selecting images:
- Is the image visually interesting?
- If the image includes people, does the image capture or depict cultural and ethnic diversity of the institution?
- Does the image fit a theme we are trying to highlight?
If your image is selected, we will contact you by e-mail. Banners generally run for one week.