Lead at a college focused on Students.
We’re an institution that wants to move from good to great in promoting student success. We’re looking for an experienced leader who’s an innovative thinker, skilled team builder and dedicated to achieving measurable results.
If you are such a leader, we want to hear from you.
Reporting directly to the President, you will lead efforts to develop and implement student success strategies, promote college completion and support enrollment management. Through a collaborative leadership style, you will provide direction to a student development team working with administrators, faculty and staff throughout the college to remove barriers and engage and support students.
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of seven (7) years related experience.
- Progressively higher levels of administrative experience.
- Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university.
Ideal Profile of the Successful Candidate:
- Energetic, committed advocate for College Completion and student success.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable about student success research and supporting organizational models.
- Demonstrated track record of measurable success in developing, leading and inspiring student success initiatives.
The College of Lake County is known for academic excellence, strong student support services and cultural and community leadership. Located in far north suburban Chicago, and within commuting distance of Milwaukee, the college has the third largest population in the Illinois community college system. Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, the college has a diverse student body nearing 19,000 and is an emerging Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI).
Salary is competitive. For a detailed job description and to apply: Applications are accepted only online at jobs.clcillinois.edu through 02-28-2013.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V