Responsibilities: Faculty members are responsible for providing effective instruction in the Applied Communication program. Curriculum is taught to second language learners within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and traditions. Faculty members play an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies, and are viewed as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the community.
Education and Qualifications:
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline; a Bachelor’s Degree may also be considered for candidates with extensive industry experience
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant teaching experience
- Relevant industry experience is preferred
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Possesses specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
Rewarding Compensation: The compensation package includes a tax free 12-month base salary, relocation allowance, accommodation allowance, tuition assistance for dependent children, annual leave (eligible times determined by the Academic Calendar), annual air ticket to the country of origin for the employee and their eligible dependents, free comprehensive medical coverage for employees and their eligible dependents, and a generous contract completion bonus.
For a detailed job description and to apply please visit http://recruit.hct.ac.ae. We are currently looking for Faculty to start in February 2015 and the review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.