Dean of Trades and Industry
Range 6 MnSCU Administrator
Position Announcement: ADMIN013
St. Cloud Technical & Community College is a regional treasure located in the heart of Central Minnesota. Founded as the second technical college in the state in 1948, SCTCC has committed to meeting the needs of our community through its 90+ programs of study and training.
More than 70% of our students hail from the surrounding six counties and choose employment close to home after graduation in healthcare, business management, computer technology, manufacturing, construction, transportation, and more. While SCTCC has offered liberal arts and sciences courses for years, in 2010 the College became a comprehensive technical and community college offering the Associate in Arts degree in addition to technical programs.
SCTCC is located in the heart of Central Minnesota, just one block from the banks of the Mississippi River and a short drive to many scenic roadways through the farmland and rolling, wooded hills of our region.
Our St. Cloud community is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Minnesota, featuring the best in education, healthcare, business services, cultural and recreational activities as well as public transportation. We are a one-hour drive to the Twin Cities metro area as well as the many out-state lakes and parks that are distinct Minnesota icons.
- Work with faculty to review and evaluate instructional programs and courses in an effort to ensure quality program instruction that is effective, current, and meets student and business/industry needs
- Direct instructional management functions and applicable operational aspects of assigned college programs. Areas of responsibility include promoting, enhancing, and maintaining all functions and assignments, implementing policies and procedures that fulfill the philosophy and goals of the college.
- Manage program budgets to support instructional activities.
- Manage the scheduling of courses, classrooms, computer laboratories, and facilities.
- Maintain relations with community agencies and other groups.
Education: Master’s Degree in related field or equivalent graduate coursework
Experience:Technical College or related teaching experience
College administrative experience
Budget management experience
Submit your online application and supporting information to http://agency.governmentjobs.com/sctcedu/default.cfm .
A cover letter, resume, four references, and copies of college transcripts will be required as part of the application process. Review of resumes will begin April 8, 2013. Position will remain open until filled.
For more information, contact Deb Holstad at 320-308-3227 (phone), 320-308-6004 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Women and people of diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. St. Cloud Technical and Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer/ADA Accessible Facility. Member of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities System.