Guilford Technical Community College
The Foundation Director
reports to the Executive Director of Institutional Advancement, and works closely with the GTCC President and the GTCC Foundation Board of Directors to design and implement a comprehensive fund raising program to achieve sustained fund raising growth for the college; to organize, direct and coordinate all aspects of fund raising activities and to develop and sustain a culture of operational excellence for the GTCC Foundation.
Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) is located in Jamestown, North Carolina. GTCC is committed to providing access to lifelong learning opportunities for personal growth, workforce productivity, and community service. GTCC proudly serves all the diverse segments of Guilford County's population, delivering quality educational programs and services, through partnerships with business, community groups, and other educational institutions. In addition, GTCC boasts a comprehensive educational program including 93 degrees, 26 diplomas and 78 certificates, a total of 197 awards from 90 unique programs. GTCC operates from five campuses; the main campus in Jamestown, the Greensboro Campus, the High Point Campus, the new Donald W. Cameron Campus, and the T. H. Davis Aviation Center. GTCC is the third largest community college in the state of North Carolina system.
Candidate Required Qualifications:
- An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of four years of increasingly responsible fund development experience in a non-profit organization. This should include expertise in annual and capital campaign fund raising, donor cultivation, accounting and reporting, event planning and coordination, experience leading volunteers and demonstrated supervisory and administrative responsibilities. An earned fund raising credential is preferred.
Candidate Desired Traits & Characteristics:
- Energetic and collaborative leader;
- Strong record of successful fund raising including significant major gifts and grants from individuals, corporations, foundations and other private funding sources;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with donors and all stakeholders internal and external.
To view the full job description, please visit
Guilford Technical Community College is being assisted in its recruiting efforts by Capital Development Services. To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and list of three references to email@example.com. Note clearly in your cover letter which position(s) for which you are applying. For further inquiries, please call 336-747-0133 x208.