Special Services Administrator responsible for managing the resource development department by providing successful procurement and management of external funding for initiatives aligned with District strategic mission and priorities. This position is responsible for identifying and responding to timely, viable funding opportunities that enhance MCC’s capacity to meet the needs of the students, communities, employers and organizations that it serves and ensures financial viability for these initiatives on behalf of the District.
- Limited Duration position to end no later than June 30, 2014, but may be extended based upon performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, communications, business, management, education, or closely-related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Four (4) years full-time, directly-related work experience.
Preference will be given to individuals who possess:
- Experience in higher education.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Experience in development of funding proposals.
- Experience in implementation of funded proposals.
- Experience in collaborating with business governmental and or community agencies.