Job Bank Jobs:
Administrator, Financial Aid
|Administrator, Financial Aid|
| Community College of Baltimore County |
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred; Computer literacy; a minimum of three years of financial aid or related experience in a higher education or comparable setting; excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
For best consideration, please apply by December 2, 2013
Some knowledge of current Federal and State financial aid regulations is required. Prior experience with the financial aid software, SCT Banner experience preferred. Ability to work in a diverse, multicultural environment.
1. Provide leadership to assigned College division and/or function.
2. Remain knowledgeable about the College, its structure, culture, policies, and practices.
3. Serve as point of contact for internal and external organizations.
4. Prepare and analyze reports, as requested.
5. Develop policies and procedures, as required.
6. Serve as an advocate for the College and its students, as required.
7. Serve as liaison between College departments, faculty and/or staff, as required.
8. Advise Students and parents regarding the availability of financial aid eligibility requirements, and the application and awarding process.
9. Determine student loan awards.
10. Conduct group entrance loan counseling sessions for first time loan recipients.
11. Resolve loan issues with student loan agencies such as banks, direct loan service centers, etc.
12. Assist with the Towson University Transition Program.
13. Assist with the overall administration of the office, preparation of fiscal accountability reports and records, and provide technical guidance to staff regarding federal and state regulations and institutional policies.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Please apply online at: agency.governmentjobs.com/ccbcmd
CCBC practices equal opportunity in education and employment and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within the college community. EEO/AA
|401(k), Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Tuition Reimbursement|
|$48052 - $54083|
Contact E-mail Address
|11/19/2013 12:00 AM|