|Vice President-Administrative Services|
|Madison Area Technical College|
This position serves as the Chief Financial Officer for the College. This position provides leadership, vision and management oversight to the College’s administrative services including: Financial Services, Technology Services, Budget, Facilities, Grounds, Public Safety, and Enterprise Services. This position fosters collaboration with faculty, staff, student organizations and the community to advance the mission of the College and to enhance shared governance within the College.
This position serves as a member of the President’s Cabinet and reports directly to the President.
Essential Duties (selected):
- Leads the planning, budgeting, and management of Financial Services, Technology Services, Budget, Facilities, Grounds, Public Safety, and Enterprise Services functions.
- Plans and coordinates the overall financial strategy of the College to finance programs and services on a multi-year basis. Provides high-level consultation to College leadership on financial management issues and policies.
- Directs the development and preparation of the annual operating budget and monitors actual performance in relation to the budget.
- Protects district assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls; coordinates and directs the risk management program of the College; and, reviews and approves changes in policies and procedures affecting risk activities.
- Ensures that the overall technology services approach meets the College’s needs. This includes planning and coordinating the integration of technology services’ goals with College priorities and providing leadership in developing the information systems approach of the College in light of constantly changing technology.
- Manages the planning, utilization, construction, remodeling, and maintenance of all district buildings and facilities.
- Serves as liaison with industry, organizations, and individuals in the College community to facilitate business transactions of the College and to enhance the accessibility of community resources to students.
|401(k), Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Training, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave|
|Hiring range of $107,060 - $147,208|
Contact E-mail Address
|1/23/2014 5:01 PM|